Tiny Hand Orange Bow Heart
Blogger Templates

PERHATIAN !

selamat datang ke siaran orenmadu! do follow ye? selamat menyinggah~ :]

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

YOU WILL NOT UNDERSTAND THIS POST ^^

assalamualaikum :)

selamat tahun baru mai ucapkan kepada semua yang masih lagi diberi kesempatan untuk bernyawa sehingga saat ini .
haih , cepat je masa berlalu kan . pejemcelik-pejamcelik , aku dah masuk 18 tahun dah . woww ! bunyi macam best je kan ? HAHA .

HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS ! ^^

ya,ya . memang semua sedang seronok menikmati saat-saat tahun baru :)
but not me ==' i don't know why recently i feel uncomfortable with my situation right now . i start my life again with hurting people around me . i hope my old story won't ever come back . i'm sorry , i really didn't mean it . i know i not was very good like others , i know u love them more than me . u can't accept me as u accept them . it was really hurt , i mean it . but i always put it behind because i still need u . i want u to be my side . i know it was my mistake before , but is there no chance for me to change it ? i'm always be a bad one for u . why ? are u really can't accept me anymore ? i try to be the best but when i stand  i will always kept fall and fall . no hands , no shoulders anymore . i must wipe my tears by myself . i'm 18 . not a long journey , but it taste as i walk on a thorny road . and now , i don't know why they kept fight with all that . why , they didn't understand ? they should be more matured as they were no longer new in this world . Hello ? i'm going to further my study soon . please , i don't think that i can go with a peace mind . i'm sorry for a bad thing cause by me . i have put my effort to save it but it won't work . sometimes i really can't go any further with this . but i'm a muslim , i know this is the test for Him to make me more better :') i will accept it . thank u for make me like this , God .


p/s: adakah hati aku dah jumpa pengganti si dia ? honestly , aku sangat-sangat memohon dan berdoa agar hati aku dapat lupakan kau sebab mendekati kau seperti menjauhkan diri daripada Tuhan aku sendiri . sorry . fakta yang aku tak dapat nak nafikan . 
*cinta dunia hanya nafsu !


experience is very important to us through the next steps

0 comments:

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment